DEP's polyester based stencil film ASTRASTEN is quick and easy to use. Superb print quality is attained without the use of dark room or photographic chemicals.
The stencil can be hand or machine cut; its cutting quality allows the membrane to be easily weeded.
The film is adhered to the screen using ASTRASTEN activator and a roller, providing excellent adhesion to nylon polyester and stainless steel mesh. The ASTRASTEN stencil film is aqueous coated therefore suitable for all solvent screen process inks. It is designed to withstand solvent based screen washes allowing the stencil to be re-used many times; its durability allows long runs to be achieved.
- fast make-ready; from cutting to printing in as little as 30 minutes!
- fast removal and no staining using only water to effectively wash it off the mesh
- supplied as a tough, durable 50 micron transparent membrane that is supported on a 75 micron polyester base
- antistatic non-stick surface. The matt surface allows trouble-free printing onto cling-type vinyls
- perfect whenever rapid stencil changes are required
Ideal for Estate Agents boards, posters, banners ? just a few examples of where ASTRASTEN works effectively.
Supplied in rolls and cut sheets.